Welcomed Visitors

Celtic Music Search Engine

Harp & Chat: Interview with Anne Roos - Part Two

I'm pleased to share with you new insights into Anne Roos, as a follow-up to my previous interview with her, "Part One."

Celtic Sprite: While browsing Spotify artists, I came across you and learned about your songs... I must admit that I was surprised to learn that you had re-released your lovely album. "Haste to the Wedding" with guest musicians on 2020!... Are you planning to record another conceptual celtic album in the future?.

Anne Roos: Yes! I am in the process of recording a new age album with flutist David Blonski, filled with traditional folk and Celtic tunes from around the world.

Celtic Sprite:  First time I featured you at Celtic Sprite, you were quite active keeping up  your site and blogs, now I have noticed you got a large number of followers on Facebook and Instagram, how long have you been active on Social Media?  

Anne Roos: I can’t remember when I jumped on social media. I’ve been at it for years (I was even on MySpace before Facebook was born)

Celtic Sprite: Do you feel a stronger connection to sacred woods and groves, or to the sea or ocean?

Anne Roos: I live in the mountains, at Lake Tahoe, at an elevation of over 6,200 feet. But I love and long for the sea, so it’s a bit of both.

Celtic Sprite: Most of your fans are probably unaware that you have been giving harp lessons for the past 30 years... Students can now contact you via a variety of conference media pages, such as FaceTime, Zoom, or Skype... Is it necessary for them to have some prior musical experience in order to take lessons with you?

Anne Roos: I love to work with students of all ages and levels. They don’t need to have any musical background at all! I teach how to read music along with good technique for playing the harp.

Celtic Sprite: Many people are familiar with you as a wedding harpist, but have you ever considered expanding out into the healing side of harp music? For example, what about performing in hospitals as well as for the elderly?

Anne Roos: I have, on occasion, played at hospitals and health care facilities for the elderly and for those needing memory care (Alzheimer’s and senile dementia). I am also a Reiki Master, and I prefer to perform long-distance healing sessions with the harp. Amazingly, it works! 

Celtic Sprite: I appreciate your willingness to share this brief interview with us; I am confident that our readers will be looking forward to hearing about your upcoming projects, and I, for one, am looking forward to doing more interviews with you as well!

Anne Roos: Thank you for your time and interest! And, as a reminder to all Celtic Sprite blog readers, if you have any questions or need to book any of my shows, please contact me at my Official Website. Many thanks and keep up the good work!



Find out more information about Anne Roos at her 

Official Site

Support her music and Suscribe to her 

YouTube Channel


No comments:

LinkWithin

Popular Posts