Welcomed Visitors

Celtic Music Search Engine

Harp & Chat: Interview with Candela Czarnowska - Part Two

I'm delighted to give some additional insights on Candela Czarnowska as a follow-up to my prior conversation with her, "Part One".

Celtic Sprite: While browsing for Spotify artists, I encountered you and learned about your song with "Nairu." Do you have any plans to create a multi-track concept album in the future?

Candela: Yes, we're working on our debut album with Nairu, which will tell little, wonderful stories through sound and the environments we're building. The record is evolving into a kind of map of our own journeys through the jungle, forests, mountains, and seas, from which we're recounting the interactions we've had with various species and people who, like wind messengers, were sharing their wisdom with us and have now become a song.

Celtic Sprite: With the flow of time, I learnt that you are involved in two musical ventures. "Daür" is one, while "Nairü" is the other...They have different musical genres... can you tell us about them?.

Candela: "Daür" is a group of "folk-pagan" musicians who are inspired by the culture of the ancient Celts, and whose melodies and songs contain messages of re-union with the subtle world, the realm of the elementals, nature, and our forefathers and foremothers. Now that I live in the city of Bariloche, Patagonia, I continue to support this project from afar, knowing that it will always be a part of my existence, my heart, and the music that fills my soul.

Nairü is a duet that we established with Immanuel Gonzalvez, a fellow music therapist, to develop a project with wide and diverse aspects. On the one hand, it is a large-scale music therapy initiative from which we conduct workshops, meetings, meditations, sessions, and health-related research. It is, on the other hand, a creative world in which music, theater, poetry, dance, and audiovisual arts are integrated, domains that attempt to create places of sensitivity and awareness through their integration.

Simultaneously, I am launching my first solo project, in which I will employ electronic media, synthesizers, sound effects, and loops, as well as acoustic instruments such as the harp, various flutes, guitars, and songs, to create soundscapes, stories, and environments based on inspiration. Magick and the guardian beings who reside and live with our world in the Patagonian woodlands.

Celtic Sprite: Personally, I believe you associate better with "Nairü" because you can explore your shamanic side there... am I wrong?

I believe that in all of the projects on which I was a co-creator, I sought to integrate my emotions and views of the world, of people, of health, of magic, and of nature's framework. Music, in my opinion, has evolved into a wonderful medium, a door through which we may connect and communicate with our internal and external worlds, with energy, with our memory, with our forefathers and ancestors, with the environment in which we live, and with the unseen mystery that coexists.

My search for music comes from my belief in the power of music as a tool for health, connection, and re-encounter with bodies, subjectivities, and people's expressive and creative potential. On the other hand, with Nairü, we not only share music and songs, but we also have sound meditation encounters and music therapy sessions where we may go deeper into every aspect of our existence through music, opening doors to creative power.

Celtic Sprite: I saw that you have a huge amount of Facebook and Instagram followers. How long have you been using social media?

Candela: I've had my networks for a few years, but I haven't spent much time "within" them.  Nonetheless, I believe they are significant since they provide the opportunity to communicate with other people all around the world. Each project in which I was involved had and continues to have a network portal, which is a fantastic communication tool for sharing not only music but also spaces for the amplification of consciousness.

Celtic Sprite: Do you consider yourself to be more connected to forests and sacred groves, or to the sea or ocean?

It's a wonderful question, and I'm not sure I'll be able to fully address it. I have the feeling that my being is entwined with and a part of the forest, a sacred area that is now my home. In turn, the ocean's call is deeply rooted on my heart, providing me with life, inspiration, and visions. The gift of living as a being of this planet, of this Earth, encompasses all of the landscapes that exist, in my opinion.

Celtic Sprite: Many people are familiar with you from your appearances at festivals and workshops. Have you ever contemplated immersing yourself in harp music's healing aspect? ...for example, performing in hospitals or in front of the elderly?

Candela: That's correct, and I believe it's an important part of my journey. As a music therapist, I've worked and volunteered in a variety of settings related to music and health, including hospital interventions, music therapy spaces, day centers, pediatric settings, senior and mental health centers. . At the same time, I have yet to explore the the use of the harp as a key instrument, and I am eager to do so soon. I believe that music, in particular, has a positive impact on people's lives.

Celtic Sprite: I appreciate your willingness to participate in this brief interview with us; I am confident that our readers will be interested in learning more about your next projects, and I, for one, am looking forward to doing more interviews with you!

Candela: Thank you very much for letting me be featured. Going through my memories and emotions was a journey and an adventure in and of itself. Let us never stop from dreaming and keeping subtlety in mind!. Blessings of light and forest breeze!




Find out more music from Candela Czarnowska at her 

Official YouTube Channel

Support her music and Suscribe !

📀

Current  Projects at YouTube

DAUR

NAIRU

💿



No comments:

LinkWithin

Popular Posts