Welcomed Visitors

Celtic Music Search Engine

"The Celtic Harp" by Eliseo Mauas Pinto


Greetings to you all ! ☼
My New Ebook regarding "The Celtic Harp" is already published!


Today is a special date, not only because it is Lugnasadh, but also because I am  celebrating  the 25th Anniversary of my first Live Performance along with my Salvi lever harp. 


A memorable date it was indeed, since it was the first time a celtic harp did sound in Buenos Aires; and with which I played by the way, original and arranged traditional tunes as a founding member of the "Poitín" line-up, the first celtic folk group ever established in Argentina. A nice event indeed for the occasion of the celebrations of the Lugnasadh Festival.

So what a worthier way to join this celebration but with the edition of a book about the "Celtic Harp"?...= :o)
 
“The Celtic Harp” is a very interesting quick guide not only approaching to questions regarding the origins of its name, its history and revival, but also to the surviving types,suggested Celtic Harpists and a list of related external links.


A very useful source indeed for all those interested in getting acquainted with this ancient instrument so related to the enchanting music of airs, songs, and jingling dance tunes. 


I hope you will be able to experience with this information much of the same evocative feeling I had while writing the book,the very emotional sense deep rooted in  the everlasting Celtic spirituality of the harp.


More than a compilation of useful information for all those interested in exploring the magical world  of the Celtic harp, this book is almost a labour of love,and my public recognition  for all those pleasant hours it gave to meand the portals I was able to trespass thanks to it .


Try a free sample from Amazon

I hope you’ve shared my passion and felt the wish to trace the same sacred paths  that lead us to a world of crystal sounds,a world enlightened by the vivid bonfires of love and remembrance of our ancients.


Let the Celtic Spirit keep on flaming on our souls... 
 Bliss and blessings to you all!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Popular Posts