Welcomed Visitors

Celtic Music Search Engine

Cecile Corbel - CD collection - limited edition release - Nov 26 2010

NEWSLETTER
Cecile Corbel - CD collection - limited edition release
November 26 2010
Bran Music/ Keltia Musique
www.cecile-corbel.com

Limited edition release of a box containing my three first albums - Nov 26 2010
This box features my albums "harpe celtique et chants du monde" (KMCD270 - 2005),
"SongBook1" (KMCD279 - 2006), and "SongBook vol2" (KMCD287 - 2008).
This is a great pleasure to share my music this way with you.

Fairies blessed me this year...
I was lucky to work with the great japanese animation studios "Studio Ghibli"
("the Howl moving castle", "Princess Mononoke", "My Neighbour Totoro")
on the soundtrack of their new animation movie "Karigurashi no Arrietty".

The movie has been a very big summer hit in Japan with more than 7,5 millions viewers and the main theme song "Arrietty's song" has become very popular there too.

"Arrietty" will be released overseas during year 2011
The OST will be available at the same time.

This is for me a good opportunity to end the year 2010 on a high note,
by offering you this Cd collection before the release of my brand new CD in Spring 2011 .

This collection will be available online starting November 16 2010 on my online Cd shop : www.cecile-corbel.com

www.cecile-corbel.com
(tour, videos, pictures, news...)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Popular Posts