Welcomed Visitors

Celtic Music Search Engine

THANKS MY SWEET LORD!

For sure, this is an unusual post for this blog, but it is my desire to share with you my testimony.

On the night of March 28th., me and my family were surprised by three armed criminals when we arrived at the house of my in-laws. They demanded money, but we haven't any at the moment and since my daughter was present I did felt the need to do something so I grabbed one of the offenders back and took him apart from the group, without noting the presence of a third in the stolen car they were driving. He then shot me by the back piercing my kidney and staying the bullet in my abdomen. When my wife reached my side she gets two shots also at her back, which were miraculously housed in her thigh. After many other shots the criminals flew away and a neighbour who owns an ambulance immediately carried me away to the nearby hospital. I confess that during that period I clinged to life , I asked God I did not want to leave yet. Then after the surgery and all the time I spent in the Hospital I prayed a lot and strengthened my faith in the Lord to heal me and protect my family. The surgeons do not understand how the bullet perforated my kidney without bleeding. After two weeks my kidney was healthy. Dear readers let me tell you that what you ask in name of The Son Of God you will be given. Repent and trust, and you will experiment his presence and power of healing.

23:1 A Psalm of David. the Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters.
23:3 He restoreth my soul; He guideth me in straight paths for His name's sake.
23:4 Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Popular Posts